Broken Porcelain is the upcoming sequel to 2018’s Remothered: Tormented Fathers, published by Darril Arts and developed by Stormind Games
Broken Porcelain brings an abundance of welcome changes to the series, introducing new gameplay and storytelling elements that breathe new life into the characters and an unprecedented level of immersion in this haunting adventure – perfect for both new and returning fans to the series.
The truths buried in the Ashmann Inn will not be discovered easily – its many mysteries are intertwined and guarded by the looming threat of the stalkers, powerful hunters trapped in time and the confines of its walls. Survival will take more than just quick reactions as a strategic and resourceful approach will quickly become critical in this haunting adventure. Be smart – knowing the best time to sneak, flee or fight imminent dangers can quickly make the hunters become the hunted.
Here’s what we can expect for the upcoming Key Features of the sequel. Coming summer 2020. Coming on Steam, Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch.
- Thrilling Psychological Plot. The award-winning cult classic Remothered returns in Broken Porcelain, the perfect entry point for new fans discovering the franchise as well as series veterans craving additional lore surrounding the events and characters of Tormented Fathers.
- Realistic Survival Horror. The Ashmann Inn is as rich in resources as it is dangers. Cautiously scour the environment for items to aid your exploration of unsettling locations that hide grave secrets of a terrifying past.
- Intense Stealth Gameplay. Roam among the shadows of Ashmann Inn and use everything at your disposal to distract enemies for a resourceful escape.
- Investigate and Escape. Challenging puzzles, expanded lore, and a haunting soundtrack by composer Luca Balboni (Remothered: Tormented Fathers, Mine, Watch Them Fall) transforms the dark and gloomy atmosphere into a terrifying experience that will haunt players well after the game is over.
- Captivating Characters. The roster of charismatic characters grows as fan favorites return to meet all the new additions to the cast inspired by the protagonists of horror classics.
- Real-Time Cinematics. In a series first, fully animated real-time cinematics drive the narrative forward like never before.
Developer: Stormind Games
Publisher: Modus Games
Release Date: 2020
Platform: Nintendo Switch / PlayStation®4 / Xbox One / PC
Genre: Survival Horror, Adventure
Directed by Chris Darril of Darril Arts. Darril Arts is a digital arts entertainment company focused on stories designed with the aim of enriching the game and animation industry supply by offering a range of multimedia products that can be fully classified as seventh and eighth art.
Mature Content Description:
The developers describe the content like this:
The game involves a young woman escaping oppressors in confined environments. The horror elements are psychological in nature. Enemies will chase the player as they run, hide, and try to oust them with environmental resources and weapons.
Did you play the original Remothered? If so did you enjoy it? Was it a nice add to the survival horror genre? I hope the controls have improved from the original just a bit with certain parts, otherwise bring it on! If you haven’t played the first game yet, click here to choose your platform.